Grizzly's First Ever Fall Discount Coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Got an e-mail from them announcing a fall discount. 10% off your entire order. It doesn't seem to be specifically tied to me or my e-mail. And I'm not affiliated with them, etc...........

Coupon code: 14FC038831806
Valid September 17th - 30th, 2014.
No minimum purchase required!

Tom S.

thsb

New User
Tim
i got it too, just after i ordered a dust collector from them yesterday. i will call to see if i can get credit, but i doubt it.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
i got it too, just after i ordered a dust collector from them yesterday. i will call to see if i can get credit, but i doubt it.

Call and cancel if they don't credit you and then reorder. 10% is enough of a savings to do this.

Red

thsb

New User
Tim
They made it really easy. Because i paid through paypal they had to cancel the order and then i just had to reorder with the coupon code.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
They made it really easy. Because i paid through paypal they had to cancel the order and then i just had to reorder with the coupon code.

Awesome! Enjoy the new dust collector.

Red

thsb

New User
Tim
Red, it cost me an extra 300.00 because i threw a heavy Duty Table Top Drill Press in the shopping cart during the re-order........:).
I just needed a little something to rationalize a purchase. cribbage boards for Christmas presents this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS