Grizzly T10010ANV and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteStaehling

New User
Pete
I am considering buying the 10" Grizzly wet grinder (Model: T10010ANV). I figured I'd ask for a reality check on what to buy accessory wise (or whether to buy the T10010 at all). I would use it for all the various wood shop and home sharpening tasks other than turning tools.

I am not familiar with the various accessories they offer. I assume that I would buy the Accessory kit #1 (Item# T10023), but not the Accessory kit #2 since I don't do turning. I am unsure what the "Woodstock T20939 - Accu-Sharp Jig Plus Attachment" is exactly or where it fits into the equation.

Suggestions? Do you like your T10010? Do you use the Grizzly attachments and do you like them?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have the smaller 8" wheel model of the Grizzly wet grinder and am very happy with it. It takes Tormek Accessories so you aren't limited to the ones Grizzly sells.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The 8" Grizzly one goes on sale for around $79 occasionally. Which is cheaper than you can buy a replacement wheel for a Tormek.

PeteStaehling

New User
Pete
I went ahead and ordered:

• T10010ANV - 10" Wet Grinder Kit - Anniversary Edition
  • Accessory Kit #1
  • Wheel Dresser
  • Honing paste

I meant to order the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]stone grader and forgot. I'll have to order one. Anything else critical that I missed?[/FONT]

PeteStaehling

New User
Pete
I am anxious to get my 10010anv on Thursday. I'll post a review after I get it hand have a chance to use it for a while.

BTW, I noticed what looks like a micro adjust on the 8" version of their wet grinder. I have to wonder why they would include on on the 8" and not the 10" model. Did the 8" always have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS