Grizzly Industrial one-day Giant Tent Sale, May 19, Muncy, Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mark your calendar for Grizzly Industrial’s spectacular annual "Scratch and Dent" Tent Sale. Woodworkers come from miles around each year to take advantage of an impressive liquidation of woodworking and metalworking machines, tools, and accessories. For additional savings, you and your fellow bargain hunters get the chance to cash in on Grizzly's Summer Sale Pricing during these huge Tent Sales. Don’t miss this opportunity to pick up the best deals! As always, the best items are first come, first served, so arrive early for the best deals and the largest selection. To learn more about Grizzly’s May 19 Tent Sale in Muncy, Pennsylvania (west of Scranton), call 1-800-523-4777 or click here.[/FONT]

M

McRabbet

I've been to two of these and they were lots of fun. I bought some accessories, but not demo or damaged tools, even though there were plenty to consider. If anyone considers going, you must be in line early to get the best selections -- that means before 6:00 AM. Pics in my Gallery from one of my trips in 2004.

Rob

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Thanks for the tip.....wonder if LOML would miss me for a couple of days.....hmmmmmm

MikeH

New User
Mike
Wow and It's only in Pennsylvania. Just a day trip from NC. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eusa_thin We could charter a bus and still make it back for Spring Fling II.

Wistfully,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS