Grizzly G0490 4 Blade Cutterhead--For Sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hello NCWW's,

I have the G0490 Jointer that I upgraded the cutter head to the BYRD Shelix cutter head immediately.

Do you think anyone would be interested in buying the 4 knife cutter head? I put it in BYRD Shelix wooden box so it is nice and protected for shipping. The blades were never used, Only sliced my fingers a couple times and I removed all the cosmoline, so it is ready to use. I know some of the older jointers only have three knives, so I thought someone may want it.

Just wondering if I should try to sell it and what would be a good price to ask for it?

Thanks, :icon_thum

Matthew

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Re: Grizzly G0490 Jointer Blades--For Sale???

Better put the cosmoline back on or you may end up with a rusted piece of ......

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew

Thanks Geoff,

I 'm sure it would rust for sure if I was in NC, but Utah Humidity is very low and I also treated it with WD40 and Boeshield Lubrication.

Anyway I was thinking about $100 or so plus shipping, Does that seem reasonable?

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew

I thought you got a jointer from a relative?

I did get a Jet 6" Jointer, that was in worse shape than my Ridgid jointer from my Uncle, but I was just borrowing it as he didn't have the room for a while.

I come into some money and wanted the 8" G0490 with the Byrd shelix cutterhead.

So now I have a four blade cutterhead that I thought someone with a three blade cutterhead might want to upgrade for cheap.

I was thinking $100 plus shipping, but I am not firm on the price, it is OBO.

And I started this thread to get feedback to see if I should try to sell it and for what price?

Thanks, :gar-Bi

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS