Grizzly Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
gets another A+.
Ordered a 55" track section and it arrived dinged badly. Email, phone call and today discovered a good replacement leaning on my garage door.

Over time you'll forget how much you paid, but you will never forget how you were treated....J. Scharle

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
So Joe.

Does the Grizzly track work ok with Scheppach? (once you got a good one?)

Just wonderin'...

Wayne

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Perfect fit and I recommend at least one 55" track. You'll need to order a connector as Grizzly does not include one with each track piece.
However, I'm surprised at how much I'm using the 25" track. Now that I have the clamps, I don't hesitate to cut some wild angles on narrow pieces.

lnelson

New User
Larry
Maybe they have gotten better over the years. The last Grizzly tool I bought (I no longer buy from them) was a benchtop planer. It had a 1/4" rock in the bed; I am not kidding, it was really a 14"! They wanted to send me a replacement bed rather than a new planer. Then they wanted me to pay to return the twisted unit back to them. Maybe they lost enough customers that they stepped up their support.

I do have a 6" joiner from them and it has been a great tool for the 20 years I have owned it. If you happen to get a good one from them, I think that you get a good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors