Grizzly Coupons in Wood Magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgibbs3718

New User
Jeremy
I'm looking at purchasing a Grizzly table saw, and customer service just told me that there's a 10% coupon in Wood magazine. My understanding is that the coupon is only included in subscription copies, not newsstand copies.

Does anyone have an active Grizzly coupon that they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks!
-Jeremy

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Jeremy, I just checked a digital May 2017 Wood magazine and I see a Grizzly ad but didn't see a coupon.

Is the coupon in the May issue?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I have a copy of that issue with a coupon code for the G0771Z and the G1023RLWX.
I can pm you it after dinner tonight.

Wayne

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not exactly what you're looking for but I got a notice that if you go to Grizzly's website and sign up for weekly emails - useful in my opinion - then you'll receive a 10% off coupon for signing up. I tried but was already signed up. YMMV.

jgibbs3718

New User
Jeremy
The customer service rep indicated that it was in "the current issue" but she didn't inspire a great deal of confidence in me...kinda seemed like she was making stuff up on the fly.

Jeremy, I just checked a digital May 2017 Wood magazine and I see a Grizzly ad but didn't see a coupon.

Is the coupon in the May issue?

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Looks like Wayne found what you needed. I've got the May issue with the pricing code on the inside cover page ad if anyone else might need one. Looks like it can be used on a few of their BSs, TSs, Jointers, planer, and a shaper. If anyone needs the code let me know..

B.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Okay, I found the "pricing code" at the bottom of the ad. I was originally looking for a coupon that said 10% so I didn't notice this.

IMG_8267.PNG

jgibbs3718

New User
Jeremy
I'll try the 17WOODM over the phone, but that appears to give the same prices as the website (for the G1023RLWX at least). Not sure if this mystical 10% coupon really exists or not...

Thanks everybody!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
10% coupons from Grizzly are rare, but not non-existent. If you are not in a big rush to make your purchase, patience can work to your advantage. Keep searching and you may find a way to get that 10% off on the items you want.

Brogan

New User
I also have my eye on the G1023RLWX but I don't need one in a hurry so will just bide my time until a good deal comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS