Grizzly 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
[h=2]MARCH 7th - MARCH 21st[/h]Thank you for being a loyal customer! Please enjoy this single use coupon towards your ENTIRE next order.
Coupon code: 14MACUS7G
*Bartlein barrels not valid for discount.

Rbohno

New User
Rich
woohoo all the fusssing I have been making about Grizzly and their lack of willingness to give me a discount and I got the email tonight as well. So it looks like I will have alot of boxes in my garage come end of March.

My coupon is a different number so does that mean that it is customer specific?

Bad thing is shop probably won't be finished till end of April/first of May.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hmmm... my email from Grizzly says:
"Please enjoy this single use coupon"

... and my coupon code is different from yours and probably unique. You may want to suppress your person single use code if you plan to use it for yourself?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, I just got one. Says it is to loyal customers, so I guess you needed to purchase something previously. It is single use and I will likely need mine so sorry not sharing it. But if you've purchased from them previously you should be receiving one yourself.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
woohoo all the fusssing I have been making about Grizzly and their lack of willingness to give me a discount and I got the email tonight as well. So it looks like I will have alot of boxes in my garage come end of March.

My coupon is a different number so does that mean that it is customer specific?

Bad thing is shop probably won't be finished till end of April/first of May.

I would ask them if you order now can they delay shipping until May. If not you can rent a POD for a few hundred bucks and store it there until you're ready.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Hmmmm ,I must be on the s"""list. Im a loyal customer with a bunch of there equipment and I got no coupon....

thsb

New User
Tim
i haven't either, and i have their jointer and planer.....

would like to get their bandsaw and actively working on the rationalizations

dave

New User
Dave
I had not purchased anything from Grizzly before the coupon, but I had signed up for their mailing list.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I have bought several items from Grizzly (15" planer, 17" bandsaw, 10" Wet Grinder, dust collection fittings) and I didn't get the 10% off coupon. I don't think I am on their mailing list though.

Jeff Power

New User
jeff
Thanks eyekode,

The new G0513x2 and Edge sander along with a bunch of other small things are making their way to my shop as we speak! The discount came in handy for a self employed father of 2 little kids!

Field tip

New User
Chris
Thanks again, those that responded. Order placed for Hybrid. I have learned a lot from the info on this site and you have been very kind to a "lurking learner".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS