Greg's offer to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just rec'd this from Greg on helping at the Charlotte WW Show:

"Scott, Exciting news that I wanted to share with you!

I just got the official word from the Taunton press, and Fine Woodworking. We’ve just finalized an agreement with Fine Woodworking magazine, in which they will publicize any seminars, workshops, or teaching engagements I schedule on the road!

This means that in addition to any promoting or publicity that you and I may generate for events with North Carolina Woodworker, Fine woodworking will also promote the event! Fine Woodworking has created a special blog/calendar (http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/31209/fww-on-the-road-classes-with-contributors) that one of their staffers will keep up to date, and they will remind people about it every month in the Fine Woodworking e-Letter, which currently goes out to 375,000 people! They’ll also be promoting that blog regularly on the front page of FineWoodworking.com.

I also received an official release date for Kitchen Cabinets Made Simple, my first book & DVD with the Taunton Press. It’s currently rolling off the presses, and should hit store shelves on February 28th! My second book is wrapping up now, and should be out in the fall of this year. Here’s a link to it on the Taunton Website: http://www.tauntonstore.com/kitchen-cabinets-made-simple-gregory-paolini-071318.html

Anyway, Let me know how things with the Charlotte Woodworking show are going – I’d really like to be able to help out there!

Best,
Gregory"

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Scott, it's probably not too early to get permission from the show promoters for Greg to have a book signing at the NCWW booth.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'd say go for it. The only thing that concerns me is our limited area of accepted members. 375,000 subscribers are scattered worldwide. We could stand to tick some off that could not join.
JMTCW and that TCW is outside of the box...................

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Read. All are good points. I can see it both ways. Publicity is definitely good for the site, but I can also understand Tracy's point. We're not necessarily after a world-wide audience. :eusa_thin

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
While there is a chance that someone might be unhappy that they do not meet our member requirements. It will be a small %. Besides perhaps the power of our AWESOMENESS will cause them to move to NC! :wwink::rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
While there is a chance that someone might be unhappy that they do not meet our member requirements. It will be a small %. Besides perhaps the power of our AWESOMENESS will cause them to move to NC! :wwink::rotflm:
:rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS