Gregory Paolini Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
just saw this on the Woodpecker site, this is a one time product. Order now and when they're gone, its over. FYI

M

McRabbet

I ordered mine and even had a chance to talk to Greg about how cool a tool it is. If this tool sells well enough, it may rise above being a One-Time item. Be sure to order yours in the next few days or you may miss out on a well-designed tool made in the USA.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
WoodPeckers seems to be selling a number of these "one time" tools. I suspect, but can't say for sure, that it is an excellent way to keep the machines and workers busy without creating costly surplus inventory. Most of these products are made from solid billets of aluminum, maybe surplus from other products, and CNC machined. That machinery isn't cheap either so needs to be kept busy to pay for itself. By having pre-orders you have a known, limited quantity to make and can be squeezed between runs of parts for the main product line. It is a relatively safe way to evaluate product demand, too. If it turns out to be a popular item, it is easy to reload the program, mount the fixture, and cut a bunch more on the CNC. Pretty smart business practice.

Alan its not for sale yet ..... it is like eating a piece of chocolate cake in front of me and not giving me a bite with the photos in your signature :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Alan its not for sale yet ..... it is like eating a piece of chocolate cake in front of me and not giving me a bite with the photos in your signature :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

If it makes you feel any better- I don't have one yet either! I'm still using a year old pre-production prototype. It looks like it has been through the war- has all sorts of modifications and extra holes I drilled in it to test various ideas!

arnie

New User
Arnie
Ordered one yesterday. I have trouble reading the one i have now and Greg's rule looks like it is easier to read and more versatile.

I just ordered by 6" rule in metric and Imperial

They added this info on the mixed scale ones

SIDE 1: 1mm & 1/32 VERTICAL SCALE: 1mm
SIDE 2: 1/16 & 1mm VERTICAL SCALE: 1/32

Scott Meek

New User
Scott
Love seeing the reaction to this ruler! It was pretty cool getting to know the guys from Woodpeckers when they were here taking the class with Gregory. We were all pretty excited when they sent us the pictures of the Paolini Pocket Ruler, and can't wait to get some here at the shop!

Scott

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I have been needing/wanting to upgrade my measuring tools, therefore ordered both the 6" and 18" rules.
:eek:ccasion1
Donn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS