Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Congratulations to Greg for Woodpecker's latest tool :icon_cheers

Paolini_Rule.PNG

View image in gallery

Very nice, wish i could justify a $30.00 scale.:gar-Cr

if it saves you $30 worth or time or $30 worth of wood cut or marked wrong then it is a value

then again I really like the woodpeckers stuff while the one time tool thing bugs me I understand it... I guess if it was made in china or Taiwan (like the jds dust collector I just bought and thought was made in America) maybe then they could sell it for less money

I just wish everything they made came in the MDF custom wall mounts like some of the tools they have do

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
WW'ers tend to make what they have work - so if you got one of these in your shop apron it'll get used. I wished there was something like this in 64th's. Does anyone know where this is made? USA I hope. I'll get one if it's Made in USA, otherwise I'll pass - it looks like a good idea and I know it would come in handy.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Just re watched the youtube video - at the end of the vid it says "manufactured in our plant just outside of Cleveland Ohio, in the USA". I'm ordering one right now :)

Hopefully my measly little order will help keep an American employed.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
:eusa_thin How about all of us get one free of charge, which we use as part of a focus group to shop-test its uses/accuracy? :widea: Purely an altruistic suggestion. :help:

My 2 favorite brands are clearance and free.

Dutchman

New User
Buddy
Very nice design. You can tell that was designed by a woodworker. If you can't mark it accurately, you can't cut it accurately.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Afraid I'll have to stick with my Starretts.

It looks like a well thought out rule and If I didn't already have plenty that i am very happy with I would buy one.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I bought one because I don't have a single tool that (one only) will serve that many purposes.:wsmile:

I bought one because I don't have a single tool that (one only) will serve that many purposes.:wsmile:

I want one cause you have to have the full collection of Woodpeckers one time tools.... We should have done a group buy to save on shipping LOL

I want this cause it seems more usable then the first one time tool marking gauge I bought last year

I have not ordered yet cause I need to call and ask about the graduations on the mixed Inchs/metric

I think I want one that swings both ways

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats to Greg and also to Alan Schaffter for getting their ideas to market. We are fortunate to have so many talented members here. :icon_thum I can imagine it took much perseverance on their parts to get their ideas acknowledged and produced. I hope our members are able support them by buying and using their tools if they see them to be beneficial to their needs.

Congrats to Greg and also to Alan Schaffter for getting their ideas to market. We are fortunate to have so many talented members here. :icon_thum I can imagine it took much perseverance on their parts to get their ideas acknowledged and produced. I hope our members are able support them by buying and using their tools if they see them to be beneficial to their needs.

yea cannot wait till the box joint jig is for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS