Greetings from Stanly County

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregInAlbemarle

New User
Greg
Hi all,

I am fulltime reservist in the Air National Guard, and I am based in Stanly County. I am hoping to find others nearby who have a shop or an interest in woodworking. I would like to learn more about cabinet making and perhaps operate a cabinet shop after I retire from the military.

GregInAlbemarle

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome aboard, it is great that you found us. We like pictures, lots of pictures. There are a lot of talented woodworkers on here, and a couple in your town. Jackleg is very close to you and a very nice person to get to know!!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the forum Greg! It's good to have you with us. Thanks for your service in the Guard. My brother just recently retired from the ANG in Louisiana.

299T

New User
Rod
Hi Greg,welcome aboard.It's good to see Stanly Countyans raise their hand up once in a while.I grew up in Albemarle,spent nearly 13 years in the Navy,and now live "out west" in the county, in Red Cross.Jackleg also lives "down south" near Porter.I can't help you much with cabinetry,as I'm a scroller.I'm sure you'll get plenty o help from the others though!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Greg, first of all let me thank you for serving this great country:eusa_clap and let me welcome you to this great site - lot of great ppl here that will help you in anyway they can - hope to see some pics soon and again thank you

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Greg, I am glad that you could join us. The nice thing about this site is that none of us are that far from you. If you need help just holler.

Dave:)

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Greg,
Welcome to the sawdust pile. There are great people here on the site. And did anyone mention that we like pictures? :wink_smil
Jim

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. I work to Troy and my [shop] home is in Seagrove.
Glad to have you join.:icon_thum

Danny

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi there Greg and welcome to the site!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Post often and don't forget the project pictures.

Look forward to all of your input to the forums.

Wayne

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Greg.......send pics...wanna thankyou for your service to our country......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS