Greensboro Woodcraft Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
I am going to the Woodcraft store in Greensboro tomorrow they have advertised some deals on Forstner Bits and Countersinks. I haven't been to that store before - I didn't even know it was there. I wish I had known and I wouldn't have driven all the way to Graham last Saturday only to find that it was closed! I noticed they have Lie-Nelson planes. Maybe I should leave my debit card home and take a very small amount of cash?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am going to the Woodcraft store in Greensboro tomorrow they have advertised some deals on Forstner Bits and Countersinks. I haven't been to that store before - I didn't even know it was there. I wish I had known and I wouldn't have driven all the way to Graham last Saturday only to find that it was closed! I noticed they have Lie-Nelson planes. Maybe I should leave my debit card home and take a very small amount of cash?

I would take the debit, credit, etc. card with me if I were you. There may just be something there that is too good to pass up:rotflm:. Good luck.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
When you go to the register just close your eyes and hand them the card. It only hurts until you pay it off.

I'm thinking about going to the Raleigh store myself tomorrow.

Bryan S

Bryan
I've spent a dollar or 2 there. It's become one of my favorite stores, the staff is knowlegable and helpfull

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
The store is around behind 4 Seasons Mall. If Wes Adams is there, tell him Hi for me. He's the "darkside" expert in that store and an old boss man of mine.

RayH

New User
Ray
Last time I went there I dropped a little over a grand :gar-La;

Yeah. But with the Raleigh store it's for a good cause!:icon_chee

Maybe if they make enough they will lower the prices for us local folk:no: Not really:nah:

Ray

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Last time I went there I dropped a little over a grand :gar-La;

No pics?? Didn't happen.:wink_smil

It is easy to drop some money in there that is for sure....

I HOPE I am not on their top 10 list. Almost everyone in there knows me by name. Feel like Norm on Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS