Greensboro Woodcraft event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just in case you haven't already seen this. I got this flyer in the mail, but can't find it on their web site, so I'll post it here.

Fall Woodworking show
Friday, Sept. 24, 9a-7p
Saturday, Sept. 25, 9a-6p
Demos all day long
* 10% off all power tools
* 15% off Kreg and Fein acc's
* 30% off full-sized carving tools
* Free popcorn
* Free hot dogs & drinks for lunch
Rob Cosman will be doing demos on Friday afternoon and seminars on Saturday. Here's more info on the Rob Cosman demo's / seminars.

Bill

b4man

New User
Barbara
I was just before announcing that Rob Cosman was going to be @ Woodcraft in Greensboro this weekend but thought I'd run a search in case someone had already posted it!

I wasn't aware he was doing demo's on Friday. I received an email regarding this event and when I looked on their site it wasn't even listed on the calendar.

The 2 seminars are Saturday morning and again in the afternoon. I was told that the morning session will be about planes and planing techniques. The afternoon will be on hand cutting dovetails.
Don't know the charge for the morning class or the discounted price for both but the afternoon is $75.

I'm signed up for the afternoon.

I hope to see some of our members there!

Barbara

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I think the price for the morning session was also $75, and the discounted price for both sessions was $120. Here's a copy of one of the emails I received on it.
Take a moment to mark September 24th and 25th on your calendars for this year Fall Woodworking Show. There will be lots of Hands on Demos, Vendors, and plenty to eat and drink. Don’t miss out on the 10% Store Wide including power tools and up to 25% on select Jet power tools. There will be Daily Show Special for both days and additional savings on other items. Plus Rob Cosman “Your Hand Tool Coach” will be there.

Don’t miss out on a chance to learn from one of the top Woodworkers in the business today, Rob Cosman will be here on September 25th and will be holding two seminars. One of them will be Hand Plane Revival and the other will be on Hand Cut Dove Tails. Each seminar is $75.00 or $120.00 for both. Rob is truly a Master Woodworker and you can learn a lot from him. So, bring your notebooks and learn from one of the best. See the store for additional details.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS