Greensboro lunch this Thursday (19th) FOLLOW-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Hey y'all, it's that time again: our "third-thursday-of-the-month" lunch in Greensboro. For anyone not familiar w/ our regular lunch gatherings, it's open to any woodworker that wants to come. It's very informal. Just a bunch of us having lunch and talking about woodworking (mostly).

Where: The Moose Cafe, Farmer's Market, Greensboro, Exit 208 off I-40
When: Thursday, January 19, 11:30 am

If you'll be attending for the first time, we meet in their back dining room. When you come into the lobby, turn right and work your way around to the back room.

Hope to see you there.

Bill

Eric Laudenbacher

New User
Eric Laudenbacher
Re: Greensboro lunch this Thursday (19th)

Would love to go, but would have to take a 2 hour lunch to come and join y'all.
:confused_

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Would love to go, but would have to take a 2 hour lunch to come and join y'all.
:confused_

We'd love to have you join us, Eric, but we certainly understand the constraints of the job. We meet once a month, so anytime you can make it, please join us.

Bill

Nelson

New User
Nelson

Can't this time, but plan to make it in Feb.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Should we plan a Saturday or an evening every third month or so for people who have to work during the day and can't make it to Greensboro?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Should we plan a Saturday or an evening every third month or so for people who have to work during the day and can't make it to Greensboro?

That would be fine w/ me. Let's bring it up for discussion this week. :eusa_danc

Bill

JackLeg

New User
Reggie

Planning to be there tomorrow, Lord willing. :wsmile:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member

Hi guys. I haven't been able to make as of yet. So I should be able get away tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone.
Richard

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Today was a good day. :eusa_danc We had a good crowd for lunch, and some pretty good discussions. Probably the most significant thing we discussed was a slight change in our monthly meeting schedule. For our February get-together, we are going to try meeting on a Saturday (18th). Hopefully, this will make it easier for those who can't get away for a weekday lunch to attend. And we decided to stay at The Moose Cafe since it is more or less centrally located for the Triad area.

So mark your calendars: Saturday, February 18, around 4 or 5 PM, at The Moose. I'll post a reminder a few days before hand.

Other discussions were about winter blues; the level of site participation; and should we take on some type of group project. And, oh yeah, my computer's slow speed. :BangHead:

Bill

Dutchman

New User
Buddy
Enjoyed lunch today. Looking forward to that first visit to Bill's shop that I keep hearing about.
I'll be happy to be the boring machine operator at the group bird house build. :gar-La;

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
What happens at the Moose stays at the Moose. Well, except some of us may take away a few extra pounds, and some ideas may get exchanged, and some of us make new friends, and, and, and

OH Well! :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS