Greensboro Lumber Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
In case you haven't seen the earlier post from a few weeks ago...
I will be in the Greensboro area this Friday, Sept 16th from between 2 and 3:00 pm with some wood for sale. I have some room left so if anyone wants anything it is as follows...

5/4 Red Oak - 5ft lengths @ $2.00 BF. Approx 350 BF - beautiful stuff!
4/4 Poplar - 5ft lengths @ $1.50 BF, approx 200 BF

Not as much as I would usually bring along but enough for a small trip. Please PM me with any interest, or see the other wood run thread for other species I may still have available. Thanks!

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Where in Greensboro do you plan to meet? Is the rain, if it happens, going to be a problem? With that said I would be interested in 40bf of red oak and 20 bf of poplar.

Bob

bluthart

New User
Brian
I don't have an exact location in mind but I am open to suggestions. Any covered truck stops in the area? I will have the wood covered in the event of rain.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The Farmer's Market on the west side of Greensboro, just off I-40, has a large covered pavilion that's usually only about half occupied. You could probably pull into a space at the end and be done before anyone said anything.

Just a thought.

Bill

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Hey,

I had asked on the other thread about the Jatoba. Is there any 5/4 left?

I'm in need of 50 to 100 BF of 6"+ wide Jatoba at the moment.

Let me know what you have and I will see if I can make it this weekend.

Thanks,
-Kevin

bluthart

New User
Brian
Let me see what I have left that isn't spoken for and I will get back to you tonight. thanks!

Hey,

Thanks,
-Kevin

bluthart

New User
Brian
Schedule so far - I will be at the Alamance Church Rd exit at 2 pm for the first stop and can meet some of you near there either before or after if you have a good location in mind near the interstate.

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Schedule so far - I will be at the Alamance Church Rd exit at 2 pm for the first stop and can meet some of you near there either before or after if you have a good location in mind near the interstate.

Are you talking about exit 38 off of I 40 where where 421 comes in, or are you talking exit 128(Alamance Church Road) off the I 85 bypass.

Another choice might be if you continue east on I40/85 another 6 miles to exit 138 (NC 61), there is a Service Center/Truck stop. You can check it out on Google maps with the satallite image

Also could you PM me your cell phone number in case we have a diffucult time hooking up.

Bob

bluthart

New User
Brian
My first stop is right off Exit 128 on the I-85 side. If anyone needs to reach me - 704-309-4224.

Are you talking about exit 38 off of I 40 where where 421 comes in, or are you talking exit 128(Alamance Church Road) off the I 85 bypass.

Another choice might be if you continue east on I40/85 another 6 miles to exit 138 (NC 61), there is a Service Center/Truck stop. You can check it out on Google maps with the satallite image

Also could you PM me your cell phone number in case we have a diffucult time hooking up.

Bob

bluthart

New User
Brian
I measured twice and am bought out of the brazilian cherry. If i happen to find any more buried in the shop I will let you know. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey,

Thanks,
-Kevin

bluthart

New User
Brian
Ok - I will be at the truck stop (not sure the name) at Exit 138 off I-85/I40 at approximately 2:30 friday, driving the grey Chevy with the trailer. I am hauling a bunch of extra poplar and maybe some extra red oak if anyone wants to get more once they see it. Thanks and see you then!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Brian, once you sell all your lumber you can head over to Gibsonville and load back up at the Hardwood Center.:gar-La;

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Cheryl,

Do you ever have overstocks that you could make a great deal on? Maybe we could do a lumber run on your store? Like one day only low price on one item till it's gone?

I believe that would be fair to all the other advertisers and any could do the same.

Do we need to clear this with the BOD before any such offers are made?

I really don't see where it would be different from a regular group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors