Great Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Just wanted to pass along the word, I got some lumber from jeff... He even delivered it to my house. It is some pretty fantastic looking walnut. It is going to make some really nice bedroom furniture for my wife this fall. I got a great deal, and wonderful lumber. I'd buy from him again in an instant. This website is doing wonders for my woodworking. It's a real treat to have one place to go to see so many of the wonderful sources NC has to offer.

Anyway, Jeff said the walnut was nice... I'd say he underestimated if anything. I'm happy as can be, and most importantly, my wife is thrilled!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I look forward to seeing what you make out of it. And some pictures to prove that you actually got wood (I don't believe I just typed that :oops: )

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Hmmmm...."If some beautiful wood lands at the shop, and no camera is there to record it, does it make a gloat??" I think not! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, glad to hear it was a good deal for you and Jeff and look forward to some pics. I looked hard at that walnut but my lumber rack is too full already.

Chuck

BobN

New User
Bob
Clay, Don't want to steal your thunder, but I also got my walnut from Jeff yesterday. He got to the house about 6:30 PM and we unloaded the wood in the rain. The wood is everything Jeff said it was and maybe more. I am happy with the deal we made.

Wayne came over this afternoon and help me stack and sticker it.

Bob

Attachments

• P1010083 (572 x 428).jpg
    P1010083 (572 x 428).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 278
  • P1010085 (572 x 428).jpg
    P1010085 (572 x 428).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 280

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Bob, I need some more detailed pictures of that wood! Can you pan out a little bit to get the house number? and maybe some road signs???
Thanks for your assistance in this matter... :)

BobN

New User
Bob
NCPete said:
Bob, I need some more detailed pictures of that wood! Can you pan out a little bit to get the house number? and maybe some road signs???
Thanks for your assistance in this matter... :)

Sorry NCPete, the battery is dead in the camera, can't take any more pictures for a while.

Bob

DavidF

New User
David
Jeff - do you just do air dried or green stuff at the moment? I have nowhere to store lumber so always buy KD ready to work. I am going to get some 8/4 cherry from Hardwood store of NC tomorrow, but really only need 6/4 - seems impossible to get 6/4

J

jeff...

DavidF, at this time, all I can offer is green (not kiln dried) lumber, I'm still collecting materials to build my solar kiln.

Thanks

DavidF

New User
David
jeff... said:
DavidF, at this time, all I can offer is green (not kiln dried) lumber, I'm still collecting materials to build my solar kiln.

Thanks

Thanks Jeff, I look forward to the day I can become a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS