Great Visit With Charlie~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

On Saturday, Dan (Dlrion) and I went to Raleigh and met up with Charlie. We went to a Few stores. Then Had a wonderful lunch at Applebee's and Dan Paid. Thank you Dan~!

Then we went to Charlie's House and saw all his wonderful Turnings, Intarsia, and furniture he made. WOW He is one talented individual.:swoon: I'll post pic's if it's alright with Charlie.

Then We went into his Shop~! Goodness~! :eek: I have wanted to see this person's shop for a while and didn't even realize it was his, until I set foot in his shop. :eek:

He gave a great tour, explaining all the storage solutions for each item and had the best storage solutions I have ever seen~! :eusa_clap :swoon: So well thought out. And his Dust Collection, well he didn't have any, as he had blowers on his machines, that just blew it out the back into the woods~! His shop was spotless, very clean and if I tried to find dust it would have been really hard. His Blower system was supreme. :icon_thum

He was also Very generous to the Both of us.....I'll let Dan gloat on what he got. As for me, I got to search through his trash~! :banana: And I got a bunch of extra segments that he didn't need anymore. And some wood scraps, he was just going to burn... :slap:...I did miss his big 5 gallon bucket full of extra segment pieces as he burned those already.

Charlie it was truly a Pleasure, Thank you Soooooo Much~! :notworthy: You sure are making this hard to leave NC. :eusa_doh:

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Matt, The pleasure was all mine. We need to do it again before you head for Utah. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors