Great TREND Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
I've got a Trend Air Shield Pro and managed to break the plastic headband.:embaresse In looking for a replacement I first tried Google and found one for about $40. Since I did not know the selling company, I searched for, and found, the Trend web site. Although they offered several accessories for sale, I could not find a way to purchase spare parts. But I did find an e-mail address for their US distribution center.

It being Saturday at the time, I went ahead and sent an e-mail asking how to order a replacement, and how much, knowing nothing would happen until Monday. But at least I should be at the front of the queue.

About noon on Sunday I received the following e-mail:

I'll send one out at no charge on Monday. We are located in Greensboro so you will have the part on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave McCormack
Trend Routing Technology
7351 W. Friendly Ave., Ste. A
Greensboro, NC 27410
Tel: 336.292.5051
Fax: 336.292.5061
mccormackd@trend-usa.com
www.trend-usa.com

Tuesday evening FEDEX dropped off the box with the new headband.

The TREND guys definitely went above and beyond what I could have asked for. They have definitely got my business for products they carry.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

It is so refreshing to do business with someone who seems to believe that customer service is important.:icon_thum

Oh, yes. I invited Dave to visit our web site.

Ray

decibel

New User
Patrick
Great story. Didn't know they were in Greensboro. Nice to know so if I get one and my son puts it on his head they will replace it. (They should make baby clothes with HUGE heads :wtongue:)

jhreed

New User
james
What kind of service would you expect from a company located on "FRIENDLY AVENUE" right here in the "HEART OF DIXIE'?
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS