Great selection, price/awesome place

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyps

New User
Tony
I stopped out at Scott's place http://www.quartersawnoak.com yesterday evening to pickup some red oak boards, I do not think my jaw left the floor most of the short while I was there....I think he may have noticed......:) :)
What a huge, well laid out, machines everywhere place.....did I mention huge....great, big selection of wood....Scott is a very patient, knowledgeable and helpful professional!! Not only did I get great boards, Scott also surfaced em while I waited/sort of helped out...
Thanks again Scott for the tour, great price and selection! My entertainment center is going to look so awesome with these oak boards!!:eusa_danc

Tony ...

Last edited by a moderator:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Guys, thanks for the kind words, and Tony, thanks for your BUSINESS!

It was great to meet you, and you picked out some really nice QSRO for that entertainment center. Can't wait to see pix of the final product!

Scott

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
+1 on both Scott and his awesome shop. I've been there a few times, and it's just as impressive each time. :icon_thum

Bill

Jeff

New User
Jeff
+2, Scott is one of the nicest folks that I've ever met. Personable, knowledgeable, and fair. :thumbs_up

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheersScott ROCKS!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

...............from one who has never been disappointed.

(Just hopin' he never runs out of QSRO!)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS