Great picnic today. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
This was my first time attending the NCWW picnic and my family and I had a great time.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone that participated in setting up this great event. I know that something like this takes a lot of effort, planning, coordination to put together.

Thanks again. Can't wait 'till next year.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Well stated Mark!

I too had a great time; just wish that I'd been able to visit more with the other folks. My hats off to Scott Miller and the others who worked so hard to pull this together, and to the rest of the board members for all of their hard work and efforts on our behalf.

And I'd be remiss not to thank Steve Coles for starting this incredible organization.

For those who could not make it, I'll honor the 20% discount lumber run prices for the rest of this week. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks all.

Scott

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
There can't be enough good things said about Steve Coles. It was his vision, investment, hard work, high morals and good nature that got us all together and brought us to where we are now.

Thanks Steve! :icon_thum

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
This was my first time attending the NCWW picnic and my family and I had a great time.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone that participated in setting up this great event. I know that something like this takes a lot of effort, planning, coordination to put together.

Thanks again. Can't wait 'till next year.

+5!!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I saw Steve there today, but did not get a chance to talk with him. My loss.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
There can't be enough good things said about Steve Coles. It was his vision, investment, hard work, high morals and good nature that got us all together and brought us to where we are now.

Thanks Steve! :icon_thum
I cannot add enough +'s to this. Thank you Mr. Coles:notworthy::notworthy:

cskipper

Cathy
What a truly delightful picnic! I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. Thank you for voting me to the board.

Scott - I bought a board, and it took me about half the trip home that I never put it in the car - lol! If anyone picks up wood and could PE it my way I would appreciate it.

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
What a truly delightful picnic! I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. Thank you for voting me to the board.

Scott - I bought a board, and it took me about half the trip home that I never put it in the car - lol! If anyone picks up wood and could PE it my way I would appreciate it.

Didn't we talk about this when my wife bought the basket from you?

manfre

New User
Manfre
This was my first picnic and I had a blast. Thanks to those who made it happen and those who joined in the festivities.

For those who could not make it, I'll honor the 20% discount lumber run prices for the rest of this week. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

:eek:ccasion1

cskipper

Cathy
Didn't we talk about this when my wife bought the basket from you?

I'm confused - I didn't buy the board until after the picnic was over the the lumber run was in progress. What did we talk about when she bought the basket?

victoon

New User
Victor
This is my first NCWW picnic as well. had a great time meeting old and new friends. Many thanks to those who worked hard to make this happen!

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Great results from great planning and execution!

Saw alot of familiar faces and sorry I missed some new. Hard to get quality time in, but that's why there's next year!

Great food and great folks!

Thanks !

Matt

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
I'm confused - I didn't buy the board until after the picnic was over the the lumber run was in progress. What did we talk about when she bought the basket?

She said I could just leave it with you instead of taking it to my truck, but we decided that I would just forget it and you would take it back home with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS