Great lumber prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty62

New User
Dick
Stopped in to see Rick at The Woodworking Source today and got a dab of rough cherry lumber--I'm sure this has been posted before but these are the best kiln dried prices and a great variety being sold by a great guy. If you're in the market, you would do well if you stop in or give Rick a call before buying. I have no ties whatsoever with them as I just met Rick today.:wsmile:
Dick

b4man

New User
Barbara
Yes Dick, you did find a hot deal when you found the Woodworking Source! I was there last week and picked up some dressed Cherry that Rick hand picked because he's pickier than me!

We are so lucky to be supported and enabled by Rick:eusa_danc

Barbara

cskipper

Cathy
Barbara, I may need to send you a shopping list for me - I don't know when I'll ever get there to buy wood. And who knows, you might finally get the extra scroll magazines that I have toted around in my car for over a year - lol!

smitty62

New User
Dick
I didn't post any prices because A---it's not my product to sell B---I don't know when prices may change and C--I probably wouldn't get them right anyway:rotflm:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Barbara, I may need to send you a shopping list for me - I don't know when I'll ever get there to buy wood. And who knows, you might finally get the extra scroll magazines that I have toted around in my car for over a year - lol!

You don't have to ask me twice:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS