Great Deal on DC on CraigsList

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Funny, I just copied that link and was getting ready to post it up here for our members as a great deal for someone..... This looks like quite the bargain.:eusa_clap

TominZebulon

New User
Tom Meehan
I sent the guy an e-mail. Any chance we can fire up the North Carolina Woodworker Pony Express if I can close a deal? I'd really like to get this if it is still available, but I do not have time to run to Charlotte until mid January at the earliest, and it may be hard even then!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Go for it Tom! I have been looking for one for myself, too. got a 15% off coupon for HF burning a whole in my wallet, its DC or a lathe! :mrgreen:

TominZebulon

New User
Tom Meehan
I finalized this deal today! I am looking forward to getting this DC so I can actually have a halfway clean shop and a whole lot less dust flying around. I was able to work out a way to go get it on Thursday, so I will be making a trip to Charlotte! If there is anything anyone needs carried to or from that area or any points in between Raleigh and Charlotte, let me know. I will be happy to do it!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Way to go, Tom. :icon_thum

One day I'd like to upgrade my DC. That Delta would be a nice upgrade. :)

Chuck

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Glad to hear you were able to make a deal on this and thanks for the offer to ferry. I did add a trashcan chip collector to my DC - for the most part I empty the can and not the dust bag. Cleanup is much quicker these days and everything in the shop is without that layer of dusty filth. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS