Great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Wanted to pass along a good customer service story. Last week, I bought a Work Sharp 3000, and have been having trouble getting a straight edge when sharpening my chisels. I followed the directions on how to adjust the machine to no avail. The unit came with a loose bolt, and after I tightened it, I think it may have affected the alignment.

Long story short, I called customer service to see what advice they could offer, and they told me it was probably defective, and immediately told me they would send out a new one tomorrow. They kindly asked that I send back the defective unit AFTER I receive the new one. No fuss or mess, and very friendly. Now that's customer service!

And for those of you still waiting on the pictures of the tractor trailer, I have not forgotten, they're coming.....:eusa_danc

Gonzalo

R

rickc

I am glad this appears to be resolved. Isn't it amazing how caught off guard we are when we GET good service without having to fight for it!

Beyond that, I hope you enjoy your Work Sharp - I hear they're great.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Customer service is everything to any business and it looks like they know how to conduct business in a professional manner:thumbs_up:thumbs_up.

Last edited:

skeeter

New User
Charles
A good opportunity for me to praise Rockler's customer service. Last week I placed an order with Rockler. A few days later, big brown truck stops and drops off my package. I opened it to find something unordered in place of what I really wanted. I called and was told that my item would be shipped that day and they would enclose a shipping invoice to put on incorrect item to ship back once I received my original item. That's pretty good service.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I just hope these companies monitor the web for a mention of their name. So they can see what good customer service does for them and the results of bad customer service.

I'm glad it all worked out for ya!!

bitbight

New User
Ray
Had the same type of experience with Fiskars. My wife bought a pair of 28" garden loppers a good few years ago ($30.00). A plastic insert in the handle disintergrated and it fell apart. I did a search on the web and found they have a lifetime warrenty. Called Fiskars to get the plastic insert replaced and they told me they do not do that. They sent me a brand new set to replace the broken shears.

Talk about suprised. :icon_chee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS