Great Cust.Svc - Rikon Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Just got off the phone with Rikon's Technical Support.

I was having a small issue with my 6in Jointer. It was still covered under warranty and they were very prompt, curteous, and friendly regarding my issue.

With just a couple of days before the Christmas Holiday, I expected a busy signal, forever music hold and rude, impatient patter.

I was so happy when my call was practically picked up on the first ring, greeted pleasantly, and transferred to a Tech Support person who was nice, friendly and very informative.

We chatted about my jointer, and "TOOLS" where he mentioned they added 20+ new tools to their product line-up! I checked their site and sure enough, I saw some neat toys, err Tools that made my heart beat faster. They now have bigger Lathes than just the mini lathe. Also a VS Speed BS.

I asked about Shelix/Helix heads and he mentioned they are working on offering them in the near future !

It was if we were old friends "Talking Shop".

I just wanted to share this. I love their tools and they have a customer for life!

Thanks,
Matt

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Sounds like you talked with Rod. He's always willing to spend time to help with the issue and then some more time to chat, which to me, helps establish a good relationship. I will say in honesty, that another tech there is helpful with the issue but has no time, or apparently interest, in non call related chat!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I wish I had a reason to call them... :wsad:

Well, maybe not. :rotflm:

Never had any little problem at all with my Rikon. :mrgreen:

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
1+ on the CS encounter. I had a small pblm with the fence on my 14" Deluxe bandsaw. I called and spoke with Rod and explained the pblm. He immediately suggested that the fence could be out of tolerance. He shipped a new fence Fedx w/no questions asked. Great CS for a really good product.

Dan C.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Sounds like you talked with Rod. He's always willing to spend time to help with the issue and then some more time to chat, which to me, helps establish a good relationship. I will say in honesty, that another tech there is helpful with the issue but has no time, or apparently interest, in non call related chat!

1+ on the CS encounter. I had a small pblm with the fence on my 14" Deluxe bandsaw. I called and spoke with Rod and explained the pblm. He immediately suggested that the fence could be out of tolerance. He shipped a new fence Fedx w/no questions asked. Great CS for a really good product.

Dan C.

Didn't want to name names, but......:icon_thum.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
My 1st lathe (still got it) was a Ricon Mini and that was the same service I got when I had problems.I can't recommend then enough.You can allways find a cheaper tool,but to me sevice is the key that will bring me back.Great folks.

Glennbear

Glenn
Although I do not own any of their machines, it is always nice to hear about good service in this day and age. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS