Grandpa !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
This morning my daughter Jessica in Massachusetts gave birth to my grandson Viren Kumar Jha. Mom and baby are doing fine and I look forward to the day I can teach him the joy of woodworking. :wsmile:

10640987_633602663420561_7509430833652331975_n.jpg

kave

Kettrell
Corporate Member
congratulations! My son and his wife are expecting our first grandchild any day now! We are so excited!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congrats, Gramps!! He looks like a fine addition to the Glennbear family. Enjoy the times you get to spend with Viren. They can be fleeting...

Glennbear

Glenn
6 lbs 8 oz after 37 weeks it was decided for the well being of Mom and baby that it was time to come out and meet the world. Dark hair (like Dad) Blue eyes (like Mom) :wsmile:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats Glenn!
Beautiful mommy and baby!

Here is something for Viren;
keep_calm_and_focus_on_woodworking_baby_pacifiers-rce919e7a2e4941c7b429e9da6d533dee_8byvd_8byvr_324.jpg

Or this;

woodworking_addiction_infant_bodysuit.jpg

SSuther

New User
Stan
Congrats on the new grandbaby!

This caught my eye because our first grandchild is due any day. This is week 37 for my daughter, so any time, I suppose.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Glenn! It looks like a happy Mom (but no doubt a bit tuckered out) and a loving baby in her arms. I'm sure you look forward to your turn to do some of that cuddling, too! Believe me, you'll love it!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congratulations Glenn! :icon_cheers Glad to hear that there is some good news and many great times to look forward to for you and your family right now. As I type this, Christy is 8 days past her due date, so it looks like our little one will be here shortly too. All the best.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Glenn! Being a grandparent is the best of all worlds...all the joy with little to no day-to-day responsibilities. My five call me "Bubba" and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS