Gotta catch up on my gloats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
Okay, so thanks to all you enablers out there I have acquired a few tools in the 6 months since I joined the site. Do to the work being done on the house I haven't had the time to properly gloat about these purchases. Yesterday I got to put my Festool TS75 to a true test. It is a used saw with a used blade, but it made quick and easy work of this 8/4+ birch yesterday! :eusa_danc

IMG00137.jpg

IMG00138.jpg

Made smooth, straight no burn cuts! I guess I don't need to upgrade my tablesaw after all! :gar-Bi

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Yesterday I got to put my Festool TS75 to a true test. It is a used saw with a used blade, but it made quick and easy work of this 8/4+ birch yesterday! :eusa_danc
Three gloats here:

• Festool
  • Used (i.e. saved money)
  • 8/4 birch
I guess I don't need to upgrade my tablesaw after all! :gar-Bi
:icon_scra :icon_scra :icon_scra Whatever gave you THAT idea? Just because you have, say, a sliding table saw doesn't mean you don't have to buy a Kapex!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
As my Aussie co-workers say "Noice mate! You can trim some timba with that one!"

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Okay, so thanks to all you enablers out there I have acquired a few tools in the 6 months since I joined the site. Do to the work being done on the house I haven't had the time to properly gloat about these purchases. Yesterday I got to put my Festool TS75 to a true test. It is a used saw with a used blade, but it made quick and easy work of this 8/4+ birch yesterday! :eusa_danc

IMG00137.jpg

IMG00138.jpg

Made smooth, straight no burn cuts! I guess I don't need to upgrade my tablesaw after all! :gar-Bi

Nice gloat for sure and deserves a YOU SUCK but that this the funkiest tape mesure I ever seen - what's up with those multiples of 10 one the left hand side, metric? You'll notice how each metric equivalent measurement is smaller than it's imerial counterpart. That's why metric is inferior to imperial. Maybe I should start cutting lumber on the metric scale 4/4 would be 25 mm and 8/4 would be 50 mm. I could get more boards out of the log and make more money... Quick everyone switch to metric :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS