Got to sell my new table saw....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickster

New User
Nick
Sad Day... We are going to move and have it narrowed down to a couple houses and all of the lack the space needed for a shop right now. So I'm forced to sell my Saw, I was going to put it on Craigslist and just wondering what could be a good asking price. It's only about 2 months old and really one has been used for about 20 mins total.

Delta 36-979 Table Saw
http://www.deltaportercable.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13676

Delta Unifence 30" with Ext Table
http://www.toolorbit.com/Delta/Delta-36-U30.html

Not sure what a good asking price would be...

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry to hear about that Nick. Are you sure there isn't a place you could store it in your new place? Even in the attic? Or maybe at a friend's place? The last 5 houses I've lived in haven't had a shop, but I've always managed to store my tools somewhere. Wouldn't think of selling them. :no:

NH2NC

New User
Eric
What if you took the wings off and dismantled the base.:eusa_thin You'd be surprised how much space you could save by breaking it down.

Good luck!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Nick, unless you ABSOLUTELY need the cash, I would look at storage in an NC Woodworker's shop / barn. (Not mine though, you've seen it. Only if I get rid of something, can I add anything.) You are going to take a BEATING on the price you get. Ask if someone is willing to do indefinite storage.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
how long would you need it stored? I could find room for some time [limited to a year maybe] under roof but not climate controlled. if that will help drop me a PM.

AmishWarlord

New User
Mitch
Hey you can store it in my shop. I'll even feed it lots of wood to keep the bearings oiled and the motor free of rust.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Nick: If all else fails and you are trying to prevent having to sell it PM me. No promises, but I may be able to help out for a bit of time.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS