good service

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Just thought I would share my experience wirth Grizzly. I have been searching for a good miter saw stand, but couldn't find anything decent for under $200. I happened to be looking at the Grizzly web site and noticed what looked like a very sturdy stand, priced at only $89. So I placed an order. (When I went to check out the price of $72. came up - quite a bonus. Anyway I order it. It came while I was out and it was lying on the front porch. I carried it down to the shop but noticed that both ends had been crushed and clear packing tape was over it. I really didn't think much about it - until I opened it and started putting it together. Then I discovered that the two caster wheels and the support roller and brackets for one end were missing. I called Grizzly and gave them the part number of the missing pieces. The next day a representative from Grizzly called me and told me they were sending me a new stand FREE, and I did not have to return the old one. I could do with it whatever I liked.
The new one came - undamaged. and now I have 1 and a still usable stand.

That has made me a Grizzly customer! You don't find many companies that will do someting like that.

Jim in Mayberry

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have heard more good things about Griz CS than I have bad, and usually the folks that have had bad experiences are the ones shouting it from the mountain tops.
That's one of the reasons I own several pieces of machinery from them.
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I bought one of those miter stands at the Muncy, PA store late last summer when I returned from the Finger Lakes area of western NY State -- I love it -- it is good and sturdy and handles my 12" PC CMS very well. I took it to my deck project last fall and it save me lugging sawhorses and making a saw frame out of 2 x 4's. Good value for the price.

My dog Badger didn't appreciate it in sharing the back seat with him on the balance of the trip south, but he got over it!

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
I'll second the good CS support at Griz. I recently got their 8" Jointer and there was a descrpency over the shipping costs published in the catalog and when I went to order. I ordered and drop a note to Griz saying I was disappointed with the shipping costs being so far off from the catalog quote. They promptly called and issued a credit for the difference...good customer service and a great jointer to boot.

Dan C.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Thanks for sharing. Every time I thinkg of gettign a real worktable (mine are recycles pallets), I always peruse the Grizzly site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors