Good News, Bad News, and more Bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The Good news is that I put in about 8 hours in Shop (garage) for the first time in about 8 weeks. The bad is that the place was a disaster. I spent most of my day trying to find the next tool I needed:BangHead: . The more Bad News is that I haven't gotten any better:eusa_booh

Anyway I decided to post pictures in too much detail, just to prove I did do something

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/gallery/browseimages.php?s=&do=browseimages&catid=104&imageuser=0&searchid=&orderby=title&direction=ASC&cutoffdate=-1

Just go take a look, no laughing and look at the pictures in the order of the numbered prefix.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Steve,

Obviously, you need more tools. It's not your fault :-o

You're a braver man than me for taking on a project of such size. If you're as persistent woodworking as you are on the website; everything will come out great!

Lots 'o luck,
Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I am glad to see that you have finally been able to get some shop time. Some days I think that I can't do any good, I keep screwing up, but others I do well because I've learned from the other days. If your woodworking is as good as your website creating you are doing alright. Keep it up. Also, I find if I don't leave piles of saw dust around my cats don't pee in the shop to often. Now if I can only find a solution for the puke and dead legless frogs. LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS