Good Morning from Goose Creek, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

New User
Jack
Good Morning!! My name is Jack and I stumbled across this site while searching for some plywood. Took a look, decided to stay. Most of my woodworking time is spent turning pens, making shop and outdoor furniture, and toys for my grandchildren. My long term goal is to 'cabinetize' my garage to make it a functional shop area vice the hodge podge it is now. I retired from the Navy abt 10 years ago and currently work as an Industrial Electrician for a large corp in the area. Looking through the site, I see nothing but love for craft and real enjoyment in conversing with and helping others develop that love. Happy to be here, looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Jack Meyer
Goose Creek, SC

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the group Jack, and thank you for your service to our country.
Bruce Swanson, Chaplain, USS Vance Association

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Jack. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap As you already know, this is a great group of folks. We're glad to have you here. :icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome Jack let me first thank you for your service to our country - Thank you:eusa_clap:eusa_clap 2nd let me give you another BIG welcome to the site :icon_thum:icon_thum I am sure that you will enjoy your stay - Just one question - Is there geese on that creek??:gar-Bi

Mr. Bill

New User
Bill Hinds
Welcome Jack; you will find this group loaded with info, talent and encouragememt. BTW There may not be too many here that actually know where Goose Creek is! I moved to NC from Summerville in 1990 after retirement in 84.

Bill Hinds, CWO3, USN (retired) formally QMCS(SS)

ChuckC

New User
Chuck
Welcome Jack! My wife and I graduated from Goose Creek High School in '72 and have lived here in Fayetteville for many years during and after an Army career. It's always a pleasure to hear from someone back home...look forward to your posts,

jbrewer

John
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Jack. We will have to get together some time as I am only minutes from you as I live in Moncks Corner near Pimlico.

Jack

New User
Jack
Wow, I'm surprised at the local flavor. Goose Creek tendrils running out all over the Southeast. As soon as I have something intelligent to say, I'll be on the board. Thanks for the welcome.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
As soon as I have something intelligent to say, I'll be on the board
Welcome Jack! Trust me, intelligence is NOT required to post here :) If it was, my post count would be in the single digits...

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Welcome Jack, from yourself :rotflm:
Skymaster uhhhhhhh JACK yep ;];]

My son , retired Chief USN. BIL Retired Chief, LOL Daughter in law uhhhhhh YUP Retied Chief

Me poor lowly USAF :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS