Good evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hi all. It has been quite awhile. I had about quit woodworking, but I kept all of my toyls.

I have taken on a very large project, and it seems I am starting to get the itch back. I will post some progress pics as I get going.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi all. It has been quite awhile. I had about quit woodworking, but I kept all of my toyls.
Welcome back! Smart thinking, to keep the shop around.

I have taken on a very large project, and it seems I am starting to get the itch back.
Ah, woodworking disease. Yes, it typically comes with a rash. Apply a poultice of boiled linseed oil, yellow glue, and sawdust.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
It has been a very long time since I have seen you around these parts. It is wonderful to see one of our early founding members return. I wish you all the best on your new project!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hey Travis - Good to see you! Look forward to seeing pictures of your newest project. Been through some lulls myself, somehow can't quite shake the wood bug. Fortunately!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome back Travis! I saw some of your pics on Facebook. That is going to be an awesome project. Glad to have you back!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Glad to hear from you again Travis! Looking forward to seeing pic's of your new project.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott. Good to hear from you.

I will say the one big shocker after reading things on here is the passing of TracyP. You and he seemed to be pretty tight way back when. I never met him face to face, but he was a great guy in all my dealings with him. Very sad......

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Welcome back bro, was glad to see you were back in the swing of woodworking! :thumbs_up

Since Bruce and Mike threw DaveO's name out I'll share some info since he posted it on FB. He's currently in the hospital with pneumonia and is on his way to recovering from what he said even though it's not fun. :no:

B

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back bro, was glad to see you were back in the swing of woodworking! :thumbs_up

Since Bruce and Mike threw DaveO's name out I'll share some info since he posted it on FB. He's currently in the hospital with pneumonia and is on his way to recovering from what he said even though it's not fun. :no:

B
Geez - if he is just laying there tell him he should invest some time in entertaining us!:rotflm:
I was fortunate to meet him and agree with everything (positive) that is said about him! (funny guy!)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome back Travis! (There is still a few of us old timers hanging out around here.)

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

B

OH NO!!! Tell him the folks at NCWW land hope he is better soon. Offer him some peach paint. I hear it is good for pneumonia. LOL.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott. Good to hear from you.

I will say the one big shocker after reading things on here is the passing of TracyP. You and he seemed to be pretty tight way back when. I never met him face to face, but he was a great guy in all my dealings with him. Very sad......

Thanks Travis. Yes that was a real shocker. We lost Barbara Forman(B4man) too. Miss them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS