Good deed just waiting for a few volunteers

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
So, is this the sale?
I see some things I would buy but that's a long way to drive for one or two small things.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
The address for this sale is 2708 Allred Road Lexington NC. The hours are 9am to 12 noon. I'll say this again, I didn't photograph everything clearly because I didn't have the time. There are some good deals here and there will be meat left on the bone in relationship to potential resale or just a really good deal. For those of you that think it's to far to drive for a few things, I think the title of the thread says it all. A good deed! I'll be there helping her pull things out and make deals. I look forward to seeing anyone that would like to come out and help and make a purchase.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you to everyone for helping -
I wish I could, but Saturday the 25 LOML and I will celebrate 28 years of marriage.
My wish is when it is my time - there are people who will help her with this task!

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard,
We plan on being there at 9:00 and need an address please.
Matt

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
DOH "The address for this sale is 2708 Allred Road Lexington NC" Got it!
Oh look he is a reader. :D I’ve been accused of just looking at the pictures too. seriously, I look forward to seeing y’all.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I wish I could, but Saturday the 25 LOML and I will celebrate 28 years of marriage.
My wish is when it is my time - there are people who will help her with this task!
I bet there is a lot of tolerance on someone’s part.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Do you need another volunteer? I dont want to be in the way if there are, but can drive up if needed

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike I’d be happy to have you come up and lend a hand. Thanks

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I just got reminded I missed our 37th anniversary, she asked me to photograph and label all my tools.
You think that is a hint at something?

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I look forward to seeing everyone at the sale tomorrow we will be starting at 9am and finishing around noon.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good morning
B3160393-1373-444C-8942-375F1371B57F.jpeg

919D7524-217C-42ED-96DB-71D7474D5A3D.jpeg

10ECF429-26BA-41DF-B772-81106C162C48.jpeg

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will this be open to the public, or NCWW 1st dibs? I know a guy in Lexington who may be interested in the fly rod stuff.
Hey Lefty, we have found more fly rod stuff, is your friend interested!

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, we had seven of us come out today and I’d like to thank each one of you for coming. Y’all were some of the best foragers anyone could ask for. We dug out some really cool finds and I learned a lot about the metal lathe from Michael. Over all we purchased a little over a thousand dollars worth of items. There is a lot more left so if anyone is interested in anything just contact me and it can be worked out. im putting her in touch with an estate sales guy I know and they can handle the rest.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS