good deal on Ridgid

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepace

New User
Stephen
Tanger Outlet in Mebane has a store called Tools Direct and they carry both Ridgid and Ryobi. They are having a sale this weekend (maybe through Memorial Day, but not 100% sure). I bought a Ridgid jobsite table saw brand new- not reconditioned for $325 today. Their regular price is $400, but was $75 off because of the sale- same saw is currently $500 at HD. They have a good selection of new and recon Ridgid gear that is currently on sale

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Tanger Outlet in Mebane has a store called Tools Direct and they carry both Ridgid and Ryobi. They are having a sale this weekend (maybe through Memorial Day, but not 100% sure). I bought a Ridgid jobsite table saw brand new- not reconditioned for $325 today. Their regular price is $400, but was $75 off because of the sale- same saw is currently $500 at HD. They have a good selection of new and recon Ridgid gear that is currently on sale

Excellent deal on the jobsite saw, Steve!:icon_cheers

That was my 1st TS and I think that I payed around $400 for it about eight years ago. It served me well and I sold it at around $300.:icon_thum Has a great fence and the portability is a plus!

Sounds to me like a great place if you are in the market for the Ridgid OSS as well.

Thanks for posting and enjoy that new saw!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS