Good deal on castors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Be aware the Peachtree's Customer Service is marginal. Myself and others have had less than stellar encounters with them. YMMV.

gritz

New User
Robert
They do have that reputation. Since I'm closer, I order on line and pick-up in their retail store. Some of their deals are too good to pass up.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
That would make things better, but when I received a faulty light from them I had to return it at my expense before they would even consider replacing it. Totally their fault, but my expense and inconvenience. Just one person's experience. I will pass on buying from them in the future and stick with companies like Lee Valley and others that provide superior customer service. There are a lot of companies vying for your dollars, and I prefer to deal only with those that provide *superior* customer service versus those that are quite marginal - read non-existent.

Granted, my experience was totally within their policy, so I had no recourse other than to accept their poor service. Poor service is their published policy so I have no real complaints or recourse as they were following the rules I agreed to in advance of the purchase. Just be aware of what you are agreeing to when you deal with them.

I refuse to deal with companies that have been less than favorable to me once - fool me once shame on you - fool me twice shame on me - I learn from my mistakes.

They will never earn my business or my recommendation again. Or maybe I'm prejudiced - actually I think I am. But...

You make your choices and take your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS