Good customer service

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
I use Olson blades exclusively on my BS. I recently had a 3/4" blade that was just too short to go on the wheels. I tried everything, but it was just too short, I called customer service, explained the problem and had to send them a picture of the problem, but they shipped me a new blade at no charge even though it had been two years since I originally purchased the blade. That's how it should be done folks!

Wally

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Props to 80/20 also. I ordered a 2525 and a 2550. I received a 2550 and a 2020. I notified 80/20 and they overnighted the correct item to me, no questions (they did ask for a picture), no charge. A week later they contacted me to make sure I had received what I needed.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Props to 80/20 also. I ordered a 2525 and a 2550. I received a 2550 and a 2020. I notified 80/20 and they overnighted the correct item to me, no questions (they did ask for a picture), no charge. A week later they contacted me to make sure I had received what I needed.
Gene - any further info on what 80/20 is? What do they sell? A google search of course lists a lot of stuff for 80/20.
Is this the Al extrusion place? I am guessing that it is, and that the products you mentioned are specific extrusions, but do fill me in please

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, AL extrusions
Making a Fritz and Frans jig for a slider ala Extreme Woodworker. Pictures coming soon, I hope.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors