good customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
i use a couple of different sites for turning supplies, pen kits etc .....usually depending on who has the best current sale , but I got to give a shout out to Woodturningz http://woodturningz.com and specifically to Fritz over there
I ordered some bullet cartridge kits for the first time and excitedly began to build one with antler :eusa_danc
the assembly instructions were extremely confusing to me as a rookie and I destroyed several components and my dog's feelings as I threw things across my shop desperately trying to put one together :BangHead:
Long story short i opened another instruction sheet later in the house after quitting earlier in frustration and found a much simpler sheet that I understood immediately and I went right out and built the pen .
I wrote to Woodturningz inquiring about a contact for PSI so I could persue the issue of ( obviously ) old and confusing instructions . Never for a moment thinking of laying it at Woodturningz feet( and I told them this ) . They didn't make 'em , they just distributed 'em :mrgreen: Fritz at woodturningz got back to me that same day , asked for a list of trashed components and said he would get back to me.
By the next day he had contacted me again and said that in the interest of simplicity they were just going to send me 3 replacement kits :eek: :banana: more than I expected and much more than I asked for :icon_thum all I wanted was contact info for PSI without going through their call tree.

Anyway, that just rocks and is another example of some of the good companies out there who value relationships over that dang bottom-line bunch of hooey

Just wanted to share that ....thanx :mrgreen:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Pictures, Man! We gotta have pictures of that pen!

Those three kits will probably sell hundreds in the long run. It's good to know some people still value the customer.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I also have used them. Great service and prices. They are a PSI reseller and they sell them for less then PSI. Call them in the AM and your stuff is shipped same day most times. I have yet to get even 1 week TAT from PSI.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I NEVER get tired of reading GOOD THINGS!!!
Thanks Duster for sharing.
And we are still awaiting pictures...

Rob

New User
Rob
I've always liked woodturningz, have ordered several things from them. I wish they had more of the kits online so I don't have to call though.

Glennbear

Glenn
Anyway, that just rocks and is another example of some of the good companies out there who value relationships over that dang bottom-line bunch of hooey

Thanks for sharing this story, far too often companies today fail to see good customer service as a means to gain new customers and keep the ones they have. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS