Goldsboro Shop Crawl February 6th

Will you Attend the Goldsbor Shop Crawl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone, :gar-Bi

We have moved the Goldsboro Shop Crawl to February 6th, a Saturday~! :banana:

We are still getting things together and forms made. :eusa_doh:

But We wanted to let everyone know so if You would like to attend or would like to add Your shop to the crawl, You can mark it on your Calendar. :icon_thum

Here's one of the form's if you would like to add you shop in the Crawl: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=22

Another form if coming to the crawl, need crawlpool, food, etc: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=23

I'll be leaving in March to Utah for School and will greatly miss everyone that I have already meet. This Shop Crawl is a good time to meet New Faces and see new shops~!:gar-Bi

Last edited:

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Re: GSC Crawler 6 Feb

Now you need to run a banner across the top that says sign up for the gsc crawl, or something like that

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Re: GSC Crawler 6 Feb

Earl I just suggested it, and am also trying to keep this at the top of the recent forum's. :gar-Bi

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
I'm fairly sure I will be able to make it. I have a couple of potential conflicts, but I don't think they will be an issue.

Matt

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am a big maybe...I voted. Keep plugging. They will come.:wsmile:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I'm fairly sure I will be able to make it. I have a couple of potential conflicts, but I don't think they will be an issue.

Matt

We Would love to have you along Matt~! :icon_thum :eusa_clap

And by the way you have a great Name~! :gar-Bi

Matthew

nelsone

New User
Ed
Couple questions! How many shops do you guys have lined up? It is a loooong haul from Clt. I would like to make it out there, but have a conflict with a concert Friday night. Haven't been in Goldsboro since I left Shady J! Any chance of getting on base? I'd love to have a look around again. Is Wilber's still off the end of the runway?

pbaileyjr

New User
Paul
Well, I couldn't access the pages and since I'm new to NC Woodworkers, I'm not sure what a Shop Crawl is. I'd assume it's where people go from shop to shop, meeting and greeting, socializing, that sort of thing. Maybe one day I'll be allowed to access the pages and find out more.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Where are you going for lunch ? If it's Wilber's I might have to make it, since I've been meaning to try their BBQ anyway. It comes very highly recommended :icon_thum.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Couple questions! How many shops do you guys have lined up? It is a loooong haul from Clt. I would like to make it out there, but have a conflict with a concert Friday night. Haven't been in Goldsboro since I left Shady J! Any chance of getting on base? I'd love to have a look around again. Is Wilber's still off the end of the runway?

We have a full Two, but I am still emailing people and JhReed is in Goldsboro and hopfully he'll be sharing his awesome shop.

It's still a little early, sort of. Just keep Checking, More will come~!

I am in the military and can get anyone that is in my vehicle into Seymour Johnson.

Wilburs is on the 70 if that is what you mean.

If we start at Earl's then my shop, the Jhreed, Wilburs isn't too much farther after that.

We may either go south from there to more shops, or north to Wilson for more shops. Need some help convincing people to share there shops.

It doesn't matter if you have the best tool's, as we have seen beautiful work from the HF lathe and from Earl's Shop. :eusa_clap

So go ahead and come out, we would love to have you along.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Well, I couldn't access the pages and since I'm new to NC Woodworkers, I'm not sure what a Shop Crawl is. I'd assume it's where people go from shop to shop, meeting and greeting, socializing, that sort of thing. Maybe one day I'll be allowed to access the pages and find out more.

Hey Paul Welcome to NCWW.

It maybe that you are new, :dontknow: If you would like to come, I can send you directions.

And you are exactly right, it's where you go from shop to shop, getting ideas, seeing what they do/how they do it. Meeting & greeting, socializing, that sort of thing~!

Thanks for chiming in~! :notworthy:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Let me apologize for missing this announcement.

There is a requirement that anyone attending the Crawl be DQ Qualified. This is done to protect the shop hosts, as they are opening their shops and homes to people they don't personally know.

You can read the requirements to Crawl in this doc: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/view.php?pg=crawl_atendee_requirements

We made allowances for Guests. So if you have a friend on the site attending, they are more than welcome to sponsor you as a guest.

Also, we often hit people who should be DQ Qualified, but are missing some minor setting. Just contact me should you feel you meet the DQ but don't have it.

Thanks,
Jim

sapwood

New User
Roger
Where are you going for lunch ? If it's Wilber's I might have to make it, since I've been meaning to try their BBQ anyway. It comes very highly recommended :icon_thum.

Wilbur's is worth the trip, Jimmy.
And don't forget to try their brunswick stew :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS