Glove reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntboardman

New User
Nick
Does anyone here have a glove recommendation? I would like a pair i can use when doing general contracting things, but also for lifting and sorting a bunch of rough lumber.

Thanks,

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I would like a pair i can use when doing general contracting things, but also for lifting and sorting a bunch of rough lumber.

Maybe you should get a few pair suited for each task. Lowe's, HD, and Tractor Supply are good places to start looking.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Nick, I've used a lot of gloves over the years. Elk skin gloves are one of my favorites, but my all time preferred glove is one made in the USA for Linemen.

Kunz Glove, model 532 is USA Mfg and can be obtained online from Far West Line Specialties. I have several sets that I dedicate to metal or woodworking.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nick, I've used a lot of gloves over the years. Elk skin gloves are one of my favorites, but my all time preferred glove is one made in the USA for Linemen.

Kunz Glove, model 532 is USA Mfg and can be obtained online from Far West Line Specialties. I have several sets that I dedicate to metal or woodworking.

Scott knows his stuff! If you're gonna handle rough lumber, better get something that splinters won't penetrate easily!

:notworthy:

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member
Not the best ever or anything, but I picked up a pair of these when I had a coupon. I wear them mostly for processing firewood, and so far I'm pleasantly surprised . They seem more durable than a similar pair that I had from Lowes which cost $10 more.

jerrye

New User
Jerry

Scott, I see 552 on Farwest's site, but not 532. What is the difference? I'm looking for quality gloves, so if you could check on this and reply I'd appreciate it.

How does their sizing run? Spot on, a bit small, a bit large?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS