Gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
On tuesday morning I awoke at 5:3 AM to get my run for the day in. I checked my email and I had an alert for a tool I have wanted for some time. It was on the Atlanta Craigslist. I emailed the guy and asked if he would ship and did he take Paypal.

Later that day when I got to work I had an email from him and he said yes to both. We agreed on a price and he shipped it that day. It arrived Thursday. It is "Show-room" new looking! I paid less than 1/2 price of a new one!:

With no further ado here are the pics:

PC020307.JPG

PC020308.JPG

PC020309.JPG

PC0303111.JPG

It is a Festool T15 Lithium Ion Drill with all three chucks!

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Whenever I see you have started a thread and it reads "Gloat" in the subject...well, I have come to expect something pretty cool. Once again, you didn't disappoint.

Half price, huh? :cool: :cool:

Green with envy here (not Festool green!).

Chuck

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice score bro.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

you SUCK :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Brian

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Got room for it? :)
_Nice_ score Doug. Li-Ion makes a huge difference.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Doug, can you tell a computer dummy how to set up an alert?
James

Woodwrangler is the expert here, but I use Google alerts. I pick the term to search say "festool" and "craigslist.org" select to be notified "as it happens" and save it. When you first set it up you have to input your email address and it will then send you an email any time the term appears in a craigslist ad.

Hope that helps. There are many other ways.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Doug, can you tell a computer dummy how to set up an alert?
James

Woodwrangler is the expert here, but I use Google alerts. I pick the term to search say "festool" and "craigslist.org" select to be notified "as it happens" and save it. When you first set it up you have to input your email address and it will then send you an email any time the term appears in a craigslist ad.

Hope that helps. There are many other ways.

James...check out this thread.

Enjoy!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Awesome score, Doug!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Sure like that Systainer setup. Everything in its place and place for everything!:gar-Bi

Great Christmas catch, for sure.

Congratulations!

Wayne

Dragon

New User
David
Congrats on the score Doug. I've got numerous little things that need doing if ya wanna stop by and test it out. :wink_smil

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
i wonder if i set up a google alert for "G0609" and "grizzly.com" i'll get it for 1/2 price...:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

i wish.

nice score! next time i have to buy a drill, i'm going festool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS