Gloat!! my new $34 table saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
Picked this up at the dept today after work.
P1080001.JPG

View image in gallery
Been staying at the comfort inn for the last several years for work and had a bunch of reward points that i had to use before the end of the year. Wet to the store and asked the sales associate ifthey couldn't do a little better than $499 and they knockedof %10 droping the total to $450. After taxes $484 then after the $450 worth of comfort inn gift cards $34.

Trog777

New User
Trog
I used to hate living out of a hotel during the week. Glad you got something for it. Very nice way to spend those gift cards.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
that deserves a great big *U SUCK!!!!!:rotflm::icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum nice score.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I know living in a hotel during the week is tough and you earned the gift cards, Congrats on the 4511, you'll love it.

BTW, you do SUCK!!! :rotflm:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice score bro:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Major SUCKAGE!!!!!:rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Tell you what, I'll give ya $60 for it! That way you turn a nice profit. Heck, make it $70, where else can you double your money in a few days????

Do we have a deal?

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Chris,

Nice score... but you worked hard / paid a lot for it. I've been on the road 85% for more years than I can remember. You really earned the saw. Congrats. I'm glad you got something in return for all that time away from home.

[BANANA]You Rock ![/BANANA]

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Chris,
I was in Field Service for almost 20 years,you earned that saw.Congrats and enjoy.You can't get a ROS for $34.
Greg

Bryan S

Bryan
That is a nice treat for all those overnight stays. One thing I do not miss at all from my last job was working out of a motel room.

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
Way to go! Of course, as others pointed out to me when I posted a pic of my new jointer, your pic just shows the box but how do we know that there's something in it!:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Post some picts when its setup in the shop making dust!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Way to go! My first wife (I returned her to the place I got her, she was defective) would have insisted the gift cards were to be used on her. I'd feel guilty by laying anymore suckage on you--you earned it; you deserve it and congratulations on a wise choice. I hope your wife enjoys it.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
From the title I thought I was going to see a refurbed job-site saw or something.:no:

Nice score! I traveled extensively years ago, but was never smart enough to sign up for any of those points offers.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
That's a nice lookin Road Warrior saw you got there! :gar-La;

I travel on occasion now...maybe more coming up soon. I'd say the TS was well earned.

Chuck

woodstarfarms

New User
CreativeWoodworks
That's a nice saw, I know because I have the same one. Unfortunatly I paid alot more. Check at home depot though, they just put it on clearance. You might be able to get some of your money back, ha ha. P.S. I made longer rails (out of 2" steel square tubing and 1" angle iron) for mine to increase the rip capacity. If you have the room it helps alot. Enjoy the Ridgid.

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
Yeah I took mny reciept in and they were great about it. THey refunded my mnoney lke it was not a problem at all.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS