Glad to be in WNC!

JimD

Jim
Senior User
I live in SC but my daughter was in the East side of Atlanta for several years and moved several times. Pulling a trailer in that traffic made me never want to live there. Welcome to the website.

Tekker

New User
Tekker
I live in SC but my daughter was in the East side of Atlanta for several years and moved several times. Pulling a trailer in that traffic made me never want to live there. Welcome to the website.
Thanks for the welcome!
I agree, I still own the house there and my daughter and her family live in it but I had rather take a beating than drive through there.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Trekker. You have indeed to come to the right web site.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I am from Atlanta. When I left there was some talk about building a freeway. That was in the late 40s. I left nothing in Atlanta. :oops:

Tekker

New User
Tekker
I am from Atlanta. When I left there was some talk about building a freeway. That was in the late 40s. I left nothing in Atlanta. :oops:
Thanks Pop and I understand.
Now that freeway and any built since then is only a wreck looking for a place to happen and back traffic up for two to three hours.
When my grandson finishes private school in a couple of years and my house that my daughter and her family lives in is sold, Atlanta will only be a memory!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS