Glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weber

New User
Larry
Really like the regional nature of the site. I'm an old retired guy with an almost full time job building cabinets and furniture for friends, family, and the church. If I break even on a job, it's a good day! Split my time btween Highlands NC, Beaufort SC, and Atlanta. Got almost identical twin shops in Beaufort and Highlands. Am just now moving a few things from "Bewfort" to Highlands for the summer and will reverse that move in December. [I don't like it real hot and I don't like it real cold!]

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Larry. Glad you joined. He is you can work it in we are having our annual picnic in Cary on Saturday. No better way to meet the NCWW family.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Larry in case you have not been around the forum very long, the group really likes pictures. These can be works in progress, tools, shops, shop pets, etc. This is the most friendly and knowledgeable group you will ever meet. Brush the sawdust off a chair and jump into the conversation.

Steve

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site!

Glad you decided to join us in our woodworking frolic.

Post often and by means enjoy.

Wayne

Gregory Paolini

New User
Gregory Paolini
Larry,

Welcome to NCWW'er!! I guess we're neighbors - I'm just down US23, outside of Waynesville. And it does get chilly here in the winter, doesn't it???

Best,
Gregory

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Larry. Always good to have another old retired guy around. :gar-Bi I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Bill

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hello and welcome. Glad you found us!
There are a good number of us here in the 'western part' of the state.
Glad to see another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors