Geodesic Shop Crawl (GSC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Rob,

Depending on the final date, I would attend. I am willing to host as well (date dependant).

Bob

Rob

New User
Rob
Bobby, I just realized my link didn't work. It's fixed now. Date and such is there.

dlrion

New User
Dan
I would probably be interested in coming, depending on the final date and my work schedule.

Dan

By the way, I really envy you and your awesome house, I will someday own a dome house. I have been obsessed with them for years.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
I should be able to make it, but I won't know for sure until about a week or two ahead of time.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Now I'm not one to nag, complain or beg.....

We have a grand total of 4 people signed up for this crawl!!!!

If you are excited to see some great shops and eat some tasty food but haven't signed up, [BANANA]nows the time!
[/BANANA]

Dodecahedron.gif

Click here to learn more and sign up!

Jim

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hey Jim,

I haven't formally signed up, but I'm hosting, so I figured it went w/o saying....If not, sign me up!

I just blew off the technical judging of the concrete canoe competition @ the ASCE Carolina's Conference that Saturday to make sure I'd have time to make all the shops. This will be my first crawl - can't wait!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
It'll help if the hosts fill out the crawler form.

That is how we get a head count for the day and send out the package.

Yes, its sort of redundant, but hey, thats what paperwork is all about!

Jim

richlife

New User
Rich
It'll help if the hosts fill out the crawler form.

That is how we get a head count for the day and send out the package.

Yes, its sort of redundant, but hey, thats what paperwork is all about!

Jim

I've contacted Rob about my interest in hosting, but I can't sign up for the crawl due to the DQ. I THINK that I will qualify by 3/30, but right now this is the only way I have of letting ya'll know I'm interested. Rich

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I've contacted Rob about my interest in hosting, but I can't sign up for the crawl due to the DQ. I THINK that I will qualify by 3/30, but right now this is the only way I have of letting ya'll know I'm interested. Rich
Rich, your shop would make a fine addition to the crawl. As for DQ status, if for some reason you don't have it yet by 3/30, I'll sign you up as my honored guest.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Big thanks Rich! Can't wait to see your shop!

Thanks!!!
Jim

richlife

New User
Rich
Rich, your shop would make a fine addition to the crawl. As for DQ status, if for some reason you don't have it yet by 3/30, I'll sign you up as my honored guest.

Thanks, Bas. I much appreciate it. That would at least put me in the loop for the rest of the Crawl. Rich

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Ok folks, two weeks to go!

If you are thinking, planning or dreaming of joining us for what is shaping up to be THE Biggest Crawl in the History of Saturday April 10th, 2010, don't delay!

We need you to sign up. As they say, if you don't sign up, you don't win. Or something like that :)

Read all about the crawl and fill out the Crawler Form here:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f23/geodesic-shop-crawl-gsc-30313/

A few updates, Breakfast. We have some really great stuff this time. We are going to be Cooking! Scott Smith has offered up his grill. So, we are going to have farm fresh eggs, sausage and biscuits.

As this is Scott, we are calling it [BANANA]"QSRO Biscuits"[/BANANA]!

Breakfast includes Coffee, Juice, Pastries and the much beloved QSRO Biscuits.

Also, during the Lunch Break at the Rob Dome, we are going to open up for a Trunk Tool Swap'n Sale. Bring what you have you might want to sell. Or trade. Or give me just because I'm so funny.....

But, if you don't sign up, you can't Crawl. So rush out today, fill out the form and get ready to have fun!

Thanks,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS