General T350 Table Saw Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Any General 3HP T350 (made-in-Canada, circa 1994) table saw experts out there? I'd like to connect with someone well-versed in the inner-workings of this particular machine. Specifically, I have questions about (1) re-aligning (locating) the fore and aft trunion cradles to their factory positions and (2) eliminating a wake-the-dead screech in the arbor tilt mechanism. I would be happy to trade some expertise in photographic equipment and use in return for picking the brain of a General T350 wizard. Many thanks.

Ed

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Ed, I haven't seen that particular saw but the principles are all the same. I can stop by this Saturday if that will work for you.

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
Wow Mike! Didn't expect such a quick and generous offer. Actually though, I'm under the weather right now. Moreover, the saw isn't torn down to a point where a house call would be productive. I need to get a couple of projects moved along before I can break it down again. I would however appreciate being able to send you and image from the last time I had the table off. Perhaps we could get a start on things by talking about which parts concern me with that as a reference. Should I post it here or email it? Again, thanks so very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS