Garrett Hack is coming to the Triangle Woodworkers Association this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Hi,

I would just like to let folks know that Garrett Hack will give a talk on his design process this Friday. The presentation will take place at the Klingspor store in Raleigh at 7 PM. This preeminent woodworker will talk about how he seeks inspiration for his designs, how he chooses species, etc.

Guests are welcome to attend. Later in the year we will host Michael Fortune and Brian Boggs for presentations and weekend workshops, so guests are welcome to become members! :D

Jeff

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks for letting us know, Jeff. I'm going to try to make this. I've always enjoyed Garrett Hack's work and articles in FWW.

pviser

New User
paul
Those are some august names in woodworking. Boggs was the keynote speaker at FWW Live 2013, Garrett Hack was at FWW Live 2012, and Michael Fortune was at both the 2012 and 2013 events. Kudos to Triangle Woodworkers Association!

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Bill,

I forgot, if you attend, please bring a folding chair. We have extras, but not too many. Also, please introduce yourself to me.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi,

I would just like to let folks know that Garrett Hack will give a talk on his design process this Friday. The presentation will take place at the Klingspor store in Raleigh at 7 PM. This preeminent woodworker will talk about how he seeks inspiration for his designs, how he chooses species, etc.

Guests are welcome to attend. Later in the year we will host Michael Fortune and Brian Boggs for presentations and weekend workshops, so guests are welcome to become members! :D

Jeff

Jeff will this talk be recorded?
I cannot make it Friday night, but I am REALLY interested!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Bill,

I forgot, if you attend, please bring a folding chair. We have extras, but not too many. Also, please introduce yourself to me.

Thanks Jeff. I'll make sure I introduce myself Friday night. I think a lot of your members probably already know me through NCWW.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Jeff will this talk be recorded?
I cannot make it Friday night, but I am REALLY interested!

Hank,

We do record all of our presentations (which means that I appear on one as a prop for Roy!). They are available in our library for check out to members. We have transferred quite a few talks to DVD (if not all) from the last several years.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS