bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member

BKHam

Bradley
User
i think he was on at one point and got upset at some of the commentary. his videos are decent, with some cool visual tricks. would be glad to have him.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I ran into him on another website and chatted. Nice guy, good videos. I hope he excepts the invite.

David Justice

David
Corporate Member
I always liked his video's and I commented on one once. A tool company had given him a free tool and he was doing a video on it. I commented that I had bought one and took it back because I didn't like it. He was a complete jerk (not the word I wanted to use) about it. Haven't watched one since.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
So I had to search for his name and it appears that he did join in NCWoodworker 2012 and then asked for his content to be removed.

No idea what the original post that caused the issue was about, but seems more than a few were not thrilled by the whole thread.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't know the context, it was long before I joined, and there is no need to dredge it back up again.

Anybody can have a bad day, and when a couple of people are having bad days, the negativity affects everyone who sees this site, not just registered members.

If he wants to rejoin, he can open that request, but any sniping/attacks from any party will result in loss of privileges on the site.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors