Ganner Hinge Boring machine

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I have a Ganner Hinge Boring Machine which is similar to a Blum unit. It needs some replacement airline tubing as the original stuff dryrotted.
It is 220 volt , 3 PHASE machine that has a 1.5 hp motor so it could be run with a small static inverter. It comes as is and will cost you nothing. It was gifted to me and now I'm doing the same.

I'm located near Mooresville, NC and I'm not delivering it or shipping it due to total lack of time. If your interested post here or PM me and we can set something up.

Thanx Greg Bender

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Philip,
Got a little tied up last night, put 35 square of Architectural shingles on the house yesterday and saw my couch.....
Send me a text to 704-497-7746 and I will text you the pictures. I'm not sure what you need for the Inserta cup hinges but the unit will drill the 35 and the 8mm holes so you should be good.
Greg

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I'm aware of that but lost my patience trying to find the private message system of old so threw caution to the wind. I'm old enough now, I rarely answer my phone when I know who's calling.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS