Gallery photo extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Can I select individual photos from my 9 page gallery and consolidate them in a desktop folder to email to a friend?

Can I convert that consolidated folder to a .PDF folder for easy viewing across platforms?

Thanks.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I can't speak much beyond the Photo Gallery.

We don't have any good way to download a group of photos. You'll need to open each one and right click save as to your computer.

Hope that helps.

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

We don't have any good way to download a group of photos. You'll need to open each one and right click save as to your computer.

Hope that helps.

Jim

+1

As far as converting them to a pdf, you will probably have to download some software to do that. I haven't ever tried to convert something to a pdf. I have, however, had to do the opposite.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

Jeff

New User
Jeff

Hope that helps.

Jim

Thanks for the guidance. That worked fine to "save as" to the desktop. In order to keep the email file attachment folders small I made a couple of desktop folders and then placed some photos in each. Sent separate emails with only 1 smaller folder attached. :icon_cheers
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Safari/531.21.10

TheLazyC

New User
Ken
If you need a nice free PDF writer, I like www.cutepdf.com if is free and has no nag screens or any catches. Any thing you can print, you can just drop down your printer selection and choose CutePDF and click print, it will then prompt you for a file name. Not sure how you would print a group though. If you wanted to email them I would just select them all and create a compress folder or if you have a zip or rar tool to compress them into one file and send them on.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

sapwood

New User
Roger
If you have a Mac making PDFs is a breeze. Just choose Print and then select PDF option.

Roger

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
why not just send a link? then your friend can download what he wants or just look.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS