Furniture touchup and repair class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a free (as in free) furniture touchup and repair class? I was thinking a small class maybe 2- 4 folks, perhaps on a Saturday for 4 to 6 hours. I really feel it's a dying art and something that anyone can learn with enough pratice. I could supply the touch up materials, a few pieces of beat up furniture , a demostration overview and we could go to town. The best part is it would be FREE...

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
So... Jeff... just how much would this cost? :-D

I'd love to attend a repair class. Unfortunately, Saturdays are given to building. Great idea though. Even if students didn't start repairing stuff, they would have a better understanding of finishing.

Ray

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Jeff,
Thanks for your gracious offer! I would love to attend such a class. (I need all the help I can get!!!!) Let me know if you decide to follow through....
Take care,

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jeff, I certainly would be interested. Unless there is date conflict, please count me in :icon_thum

Appreciatively,
Sapwood

J

jeff...

Was thinking I would have the class in Henderson NC, right off US1. I also got a call into the Mohawk sales rep to see if he can do anything as far as samples.

Matt

New User
Matt Willis
Depending on scheduling, I would love to learn more about this stuff and attend a class. Of course, I have heard that you get what you pay for...:rolf:

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Would love to attend but the distance from WNC is too far. Good luck with the effort and let us know if Mohawk comes through w/any help. Maybe we can do something along these lines in WNC.

DanCam:saw:

J

jeff...

Ok spoke to the warehouse manager, he said NO and mumbled something about insurance and lacquer fumes. I don’t really recall exactly what he said, as it was at the end of the night and I had inhaled quite a bit of lacquer fumes myself.

The cats out of the bag, now ya’ll know why, I’m as nutty as I am.

Well … I may be a nut, but I’m screwed on the right bolt

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Jeff,

Count me in. I have a 75+ year old dining table I would like to refinish. Maybe this class would help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS