FS: Laguna 2HP Laguna Cyclone - Available Again

LB75

George
For Sale: Laguna 2HP Cyclone dust collector, Model Number MDC0560. Lightly used, great for use in a small shop.

All original parts included. Local pick in Concord, NC.

$850 Firm.

Attachments

• Laguna 1.jpg
    Laguna 1.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Laguna 2.jpg
    Laguna 2.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 324
  • Laguna 3.jpg
    Laguna 3.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hey George, long time! (Ive been lurking over the years). I cant find a way to PM you, but I'd be very interested in talking to you about this - give me a shout anytime. Thanks!

Heath

LB75

George
Hey George, long time! (Ive been lurking over the years). I cant find a way to PM you, but I'd be very interested in talking to you about this - give me a shout anytime. Thanks!

Heath

I sent you a message Heath.

LB75

George
The previous pending sale seems to have fallen through so this is available again.

appalachia

New User
Greg
I’m considering. There seem to be a few reviews of these units having electrical gremlins. Have you had any experience like that with yours, or has it been smooth sailing?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Heath
To send a Private Message click on the little envelope next to your name in the upper right corner. A box will open and in the lower left of that pop-up is start a new conversation. Select that and it will guide you from there.

Like this:
1593088610427.png

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
He has to be a member for 30 days before he can start a conversation. Once the "New Member" status goes away, he can start that.

LB75

George
I’m considering. There seem to be a few reviews of these units having electrical gremlins. Have you had any experience like that with yours, or has it been smooth sailing?

Hey there, sorry for the delay, somehow I missed the notification. No electrical gremlins in mine, the only "issue" is that the range on the remote isn't all that great. In a small shop it shouldn't be a problem.

I do have one guy in line ahead of you that was interested in it, let me check with him to see if he still is. If not I'll let you know if it's still available.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS